Friday, October 16, 2009

Ninja Sibs!!!

Last words of the only person to witness the greatest ninja fight ever:



These two young warriors were almost too powerful for my weak eyes to lay weak eyes on. Their speed was so extraordinary that their weirdly placed and functionally useless red ribbons tied around every limb on their bodies were the only things that I could see.


I was called in to be a witness of this great battle. I was a very young boy and the ninjas some how put red ribbons on my arms too. Their speed was crazy!

I could tell this was going to be a fight to end all fights.


A truly intense battle!


Suddenly, a flying kick broke the tension!


Quite possibly the slowest fastest kick ever.
The damager to her nose would prove to be both bad for her face and for our noses.


But she was not easily beaten. She returned the favor with a right hook.

And a right upper cut. (I had a great view of this one.)


Then, showing her expertise in all sorts of martial artsy moves she gave a right handed head lock.


Truly a spectacular battle. Sadly, the awesomeness of this fight was far too great for a small boy such as I. I died after this clash.

I am not quite sure how I had time to write this or how anyone will ever know the story of the Ninja Girl Fight of Ages!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooooo awesome!! What beautiful and powerful ninjas!

    ReplyDelete