Sunday, August 9, 2009

Balderdash!



This whole day has been a clean the house day. These used to be an everyday sort of thing with me and girls.

Everyday after school I would pick them up and then tell them the first thing they would do would be clean up the house. That has kinda fallen off the way lately, but today we did it again.

*TIP
Tell your kids their jobs are important. What I do is give the girls a real checklist for their work. They really like to put their lists on the fridge and check them off when their done. It works pretty well.

So yeah, the girls cleaned up their respective rooms while I did some laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and finally cleaned my room.


That was the entire day, until...



Some old friends came over for a good ole game of BALDERDASH!

If you have never played it then an argument can be made that you may have never lived life yet. So you better get on it.

I got schooled last night my boy Paul. But, Balderdash is a game that is good even when you lose, and sometimes even better if you are losing.

Balderdash inside joke:

What is Qauckerwadger?


A game in which a badger is greased up and people attempt to strike it with flaming coconuts. The badger is eaten afterwards. This game has never been played.


good stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment