Friday, August 7, 2009

Enter Blogger

This is my first blog. So I can update you on everything I have been doing for the last hour.

I have been thinking of names for the blog. I asked the girls to help me out and here is a list of what I got from them...

Preaching for God (gab)
Preaching the Gospel (gab)
What should I do with my sins (gra)
Singin for Jesus (gra)
Eddie boy raised both his hands (must be a pentacostal jk)
Kings of King (gab, thats right Kings of King she is 7)
Children love Jesus (gra)
Witness (gab)
Listen to the Lord God Jesus (gra)
Pray as long as you want (gra)
Jesus died on the cross for our sins (gab)
Jesus rose again (gra)
I want to know how to go to heaven (gra)

I left out a whole bunch, but I guess you kinda get the picture of what I have been doing to these kids. Ya know, 3 years ago I would have thought if some kids were giving me these answers they must have been crazy brainwashed weirdos, but now I can't help but think I have done at least a couple things right.

Eddie boy is huggin my arm and throwing himself at my body, so that means I have to go get the kids ready for a pool day.

Before I go, listen to what Gracyn just gave me as an blog site name "I need to get rid of my sins".

These kids are crazy!!!

Ok, gotta go take my brainwashed little children to play with their Auntie Daizzee and her neice (Ryan) and nephew (Ricky).

Hope this worked!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, great job! I love your first post. Those kids are very blessed to have a big brother teaching them what is important. They are so funny!

    ReplyDelete